Pages

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Cameroon is feeling like home

                “Who comprehends the mind of the Lord, or gives him instruction as his councilor?” Isiah 40:13.
                During the past two weeks a lot has happened in Danforths and my life. From our prospective it is hard to understand why things have been happening the way they have. I have to keep reminding myself that God is in control and knows what he is doing. Threw this a major theme has been having enough faith to trust God, and not trying to figure everything out on my own.  

                Due to recent events in the CAR as well as our emotional, physical, and spiritual health, the Danforths and I have left The CAR for a time. Danforths have gone to South Africa for some R&R and I am in Yaoundé Cameroon. Our hope is to eventually return but that will not be for at least another five weeks. Since I only have a few more months before the end of my term, I am not sure what the future holds. Right now I am discussing my options with Reach Global staff. I will send out another update when I have more of a plan, but in the meantime, I would greatly apreeshate your prayers.